“Healthy Cleaning house is must live healthily. But creating a House cleaning list for housekeepers can be a confusing job as you have to confirm a few things at a time. Thus, when what and how to clean made us feeling low and unadventurous to start cleaning even it has boundless benefits. In that case, we need a house cleaning schedule for housekeepers that helps us to determine our activities and get maximum results within less time. If something looks dirty, don’t wait to add it to your to-do list. We know everyone is not the same and so you can just follow the guidelines as a starting point and developing you are own maintainable.
Daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal cleaning schedule
Depending on the type of household you live in, the cleaning schedule may be different but the main core is the same. If you have a busy schedule, this simple cleaning tips can keep your home clean and tidy without losing your valuable time that you can spend with your kids and spouse. Here we discuss house cleaning schedules for housekeeper also you get deep cleaning checklist for the housekeeper. This house cleaning schedule weekly will reduce your workload and provide a nice clean environment to live with your near and dear ones “
Weekly Cleaning Schedule That Keeps Your House Clean & Ways to Clean Your House Like a Pro Housekeeper
Monday’s Home Cleaning Schedule::
Monday is the best day to mop your floors. And start a beautiful weekend.
- Family Room
- Under the kitchen table
Tuesday’s Home Cleaning Schedule::
Just grab your plastic gloves and the scrub brush to clean bathrooms. After that enjoy your newly cleaned bathrooms’ rest of the week and the weekend.
- Scrub toilets
- Clean and disinfect bathtubs, showers. sinks and counters.
- Change out the towels.
- You can take bathmats and give it a good shake to remove dirt
- Check toiletries to see what is the need shortly
Wednesday’s Home Cleaning Schedule::
On Wednesday make all the surface clean by erases all the dust, germs, and grime. Just go through all the listed items one by one. Make sure all the equipment gets your magical hands touch.
- Ceiling fans
- Refrigerator handles
- Refrigerator shelves
- Light fixtures
Thursday’s House Cleaning Schedule::
This day throws out all unnecessary, outdated or expired items. Get your home completely organized by reducing unwanted items.
Friday’s Home Cleaning Schedule::
This day you can spend only on laundry.
- Soak clothes with tough stains
- Kids’ sports uniforms for weekend games
- Strip sheets from beds and launder
- Clean blankets
- Wash towels or hand wash delicate items
- Fold clean laundry
- Iron and put clean clothes away
- Wash bed skirts (only once a month)
Saturday’s Home Cleaning Schedule::
You have worked hard throughout the week but today day you have family members to help you. Do what you left behind or search where the mess occurs and fix it immediately.
Sunday’s Home Cleaning Schedule::
Take a break, no more work today. Take care of yourself and enjoy me-time to celebrate your day off from cleaning.
House cleaning list for housekeeper
The kitchen gets dirty due to House cleaning schedule for housekeepers to oily cooking. Eventually, stove and basin walls get blackened and a stale smell gets trapped in the room. You have to pay special attention to hygienic it as the whole family member’s health correlated with it.
- You can use a wet rag to wipe down problem spots on the floor that love to collect debris
- Always hang dish towels
- Wipe the microwave, crumb tray of the toaster
- Clean coffee maker and dirty dishes
- Wipe down kitchen counters and table
- Dust top of the refrigerator
- Clean and disinfect microwave inside and out also countertops and sink
- Clean and shine oven, dishwasher
- Soak stove drip pans and knobs in the sink
- Clean and sanitize kitchen table
- Vacuum and damp mop floors
- The cabinet doors and the handles have to be wiped clean.
- Regularly clean the crockery and glasses
- For the seek of total clean the surfaces of the shelves need to be wiped clean
- Clean the window sills and oil marks on the glass.
- Empty the trash daily and replace them every time you throw the old one out.
A bedroom is a place where you relax and spend the happiest time. So it should be cleaned regularly. A healthy bedroom is like heaven.
- Make your bed everyday mornings such as fold blankets, stack books, straighten pillows, blankets, etc.
- Empty all the wastebaskets throughout the house
- Dust surfaces, window sills, cabinets, and door panels
- Change the bedsheets and bed covers if needs
- Using a vacuum, you can clean Carpet
- Change pillowcases and arrange pillows properly on the bed
- Clean the lampshades
- Dust the fan
- Dust the picture frames
- Clean the mirrors and throw away unnecessary items on the dressing table
- Dust and wipe the wardrobe
We use the bathroom to keep ourselves clean and so we must keep the bathrooms clean.
- Clean the sink, faucet, and mirror
- You can give a quick scrub and wipe the surfaces
- Clean and disinfect toilets inside and out also shine showers and tubs
- A bathroom should be clean with a disinfectant and with warm water
- The shower and tub need to be clean and washed
- Change the towels and put the earlier ones for a wash and it should be hung or fold in a proper place
- Use the item such as soaps, shampoos, conditioners, oils carefully
- Need fresh air to prevent mold and dampness
- Empty trash
Windows is the main supplier of fresh air and sun or moonlight. If it gets dirty then the entire house became a nasty place. On the other hand, clear windows can help us to see good neighbors as well as keep a healthy mind by seeing the sky.
- Use a streak-free glass cleaner or normally you can just wipe with newspapers
- Clean large and hard-to-reach windows with a professional
- If you can clean the window by removing from the frame and scrubbing with cleaner mixed with warm water.
The living room makes the first impression on guests and you know that “the first impression is the last impression.” So you have to do your best to maintain a fresh lovely atmosphere.
- First clean with a dry cloth first then with a wet cloth, it successfully regains the shine.
- Clean the ceiling fans and the switchboard
- Carefully vacuum the sofas
- Wash the lampshades and picture frames
- If you have any plants, then trim and throw away the dead flowers
- Rearrange books, pens, directories, wires, telephone, carpet and tables.
- Change the covers or sofa cushions regularly
- Use vacuum throughout the house floor
- You can mop the floors if have time
- Wipe down cell phones, gym equipment
- Pick up toys in the yard and place an appropriate place
- If you have per then clean pet areas
- Do laundry, as needed
Things You Should Clean your House Every Single Day
“” Hare are We writing Some things House cleaning schedule for housekeepers every Day “”
USDA-funded study shows that hand towels are the most contaminated spot in the kitchen even it does not look dirty. The same situation goes for the small towels in your bathroom, according to Carolyn Forte. It gets dirtier faster as you use them more than once per day. So if possible clean it daily or every couple days.
Regular maintaining is the easiest way to rid your shower tiles. You can prevent mildew stains by drying the walls. Its time saving and cost-efficient in the long run.
You should use different wiping materials across multiple surfaces, it reduces harmful germs and bacteria spreading.
Washing your hands or the dishes does not mean it clean your sink basin. Actually, you just leave behind more grime and bacteria on the basin’s walls. It is your duty to clean it up as soon as possible. To sanitize it you can fill the basin with warm water, and swishing a spoon of bleach around for five minutes. At last rinse and air dry. That’s it.
House cleaning schedule for housekeepers You probably know that coffee maker is a hotbed for bacteria and mold so have to clean it daily. You can use the hand wash with warm and soapy water to clean it up. Dirty Dishes – If you do not wash dishwashing every day it will appear more daunting tasks. Never give leftover sauce and crumbs more time to settle down.
You Can Read Our More Home accessories Tips