Last Updated on May 6, 2021 by Sophie Turner
This is a Complete Guide Choosing Best Bathroom Exhaust Fans with Light and Heater. Learn How To Decorating a Bathroom Accordingly. Humid atmospheres are fantastic for areas like you’re a fish tank, but not your bathroom! Within cracked paint or little space between the tile is enough space for overgrown mold or some disgusting algae that can damage your entire bathroom decoration as well as durability. Not only that it can cause several diseases.
It is an undeniable truth that the ceilings and walls are not free from the surplus moisture that left behind from a warm or cold refreshing shower. That is the reason you need a toilet exhaust fan to maintain your toilet clean, tidy, and even more comfortable. You never want any member of your family to get fever due to a developing mold that getting support from the bathtub and live on the toilet walls or floors.
In this article, we review top exhaust fans on the marketplace that will assist you to remove extra moisture and odor on your toilet after your warm steamy showers.
List OF Best Bathroom Exhaust Fans With Light And Heater
- Best For Heat and Exhaust: Broan-Nutone 9093WH Exhaust Fan
- Best bathroom exhaust fan heater with nightlight: Broan Very Quiet Ceiling Heater Fan
- Best whisper quiet bath fan with light and heater: KAZE APPLIANCE Ultra Quiet Exhaust Fan
- Best Budget bathroom heater fan light combo unit: Delta Electronics BreezRadiance
- Quiet yet powerful bathroom exhaust fan heater and light combo unit: Panasonic Whisper Warm Exhaust Fan
Bathroom Exhaust Fan With Heater Comparison Chart
|Best Product||Material||Controller Type||Air Flow Capacity||Voltage|
|Broan-Nutone 9093WH||Plastic, Metal||Button Control||70 CFM||120 Volts|
|Broan Very Quiet Ceiling Heater||Galvanized Steel||Button Control||110 CFM||120 Volts|
|KAZE APPLIANCE Ultra Quiet||Metal||Button Control||120 CFM||120 Volts|
|Delta Electronics BreezRadiance||Galvanized steel body||Button Control||80 CFM||120 Volts|
|Panasonic Whisper||Galvanized Steel||Button Control||110 CFM||120 Volts|
|Broan-Nutone 9093WH Exhaust Fan, Heater, and Light Combo |
| Broan Very Quiet Ceiling Heater Fan |
| KAZE APPLIANCE Ultra Quiet Exhaust Fan |
| Delta Electronics BreezRadiance |
| Panasonic Whisper Warm Exhaust Fan |
When you install a bathroom exhaust fan, you can effectively prevent your bathroom from turning into the breeding ground for mold and mildew. And so, your bathroom walls and wooden frames look stunning.
Nowadays, you can get a bathroom exhaust fan with a built-in light and heater that helps you to save the extra money of installing separate light and heat sources. Also, it gives you much versatility, so you can set up where you want, such as a ceiling or wall.
5 Best Bathroom Exhaust Fans with Light and Heater Reviews
You can find numerous exhaust fans with light and heater but choosing the best one from several models and various brands can be critical. In this article, we help you to select one. We make this list from current bestsellers and analyzing their durability, buyer reviews, brand trust, pricing, and other essential factors that may affect the long-lasting performance.
Best For Heat and Exhaust: Broan-Nutone 9093WH Exhaust Fan
|Color||White Painted Enamel|
|Size||70 CFM 1500W|
What We Liked Most About This Product:
- A high-quality bathroom combo – Broan-Nutone 9093WH has one of the best bathroom heater fan light combo that warms a 65 sq. Ft. Size room efficiently.
- Has Four-wall switch – It comes with four switches. It gives you the flexibility to install in a different location.
- It has 3.5 sonnes – You can enjoy the warmth without receiving complaints as it creates a low level of noise so that you could relax without being disturbed at all.
- 70CFM ventilation fan – It can distribute a significant amount of air in the broader area.
- It has a 1500-watt heater – This quite enough to give you the warmth you wanted.
- The white enamel grille – This is very much suitable for any bathroom to decorate your bathroom.
- It uses 100-Watt incandescent light – This incandescent light evenly distributed in the comfort level of your bathroom that you can get at a reasonable price.
Broan-Nutone 9093WH Review:
Isn’t it a great deal to have a combo bathroom product that can do the various necessary task in a different situation? Broan-Nutone 9093WH can do actually the same task so that you can tell it a hero in your bathroom. It has a stunning design that will catch your eyes pretty easily.
Broan-Nutone 9093WH offers powerful exhaust fans that can quickly reduce the moisture in your bathroom thoroughly. Do you know where it gets the power? It has a 1500W heating component and a 70CFM ventilation fan. So you will feel the comfortable atmosphere all over the bathroom — no doubt about it.
Already you know that it has NuTone 9093WH heater, with the help of it, you can efficiently heat up the cold atmosphere and turn in a suitable warm. The whole process happens so quickly that you do not have to wait longer anymore to feel warm.
Hey! There is also a 100W bright lighting system, never forget that. You will get a soft glow that successfully lights up the entire place.
Also, the installation process is easy to do. Broan-Nutone 9093WH comes with all the tools that you may need with straightforward instruction. Don’t worry, it really hassle-free process. But if you feel, you can call an expert anyway.
- It has a powerful fan that gets rid of moisture quickly
- You can choose your comfortable room temperature
- It is safe to use
- It is convenient on chilly morning showers
- It gives you remarkable performance for heating and ventilation
- The entire system is easy to install
- The light has multiple modes that you can use
- The sounds quite unpleasant for some user
- Little bit expensive
- Sometimes the fan makes noise
Best bathroom exhaust fan heater with nightlight: Broan Very Quiet Ceiling Heater Fan
|Dimensions||11.38 x 7.63 x 17.63 inches|
|Air Flow Capacity||110 Cubic Feet Per Minute|
What We Liked Most About This Product:
- Easy to install – You can install it just using 4 inches duct connector and 24 inches adjustable hanger bar system.
- Powerful Combo – This product comes with a powerful Exhaust fan, 60-Watt light, and 1500-Watt heater that can function separately or together to provide comfort to your bathroom
- Well design – It has a white polymeric grille that blends into the ceiling a produce a complements decor
- Flexibility – It has two bright 60-Watt incandescent bulbs and a 7-Watt nightlight design to gives you flexibility use.
- Easy installation – You can easily install this bathroom exhaust fan with light and heater as it comes with a resilient anti-vibration mounting brackets, 6″ round duct connector, and a 1.1″ long tapered sleeve.
- Quiet operation – It only produces 0.9 Sones and 110 CFM for a near-silent operation; also, it has IC, HVI certification.
Broan Very Quiet Review:
This directionally adjustable heater comes with an impressive fan and light and heater combo. It is one of the best candidates in the market as the motors require less maintenance to keep running for long. This powerful lubricated motor is not durability but also keep the fan quite enough. It just produces 0.9 sones when operating. Definitely, this helps you to keep the bathroom a quiet place even the fan is turned on.
The 1500-watt heating element successfully heats the entire bathroom and produce a healthy environment so that you can relax. The adjustable heater will start working instantly with the click of a switch. In addition to this, the 110CFM fan ensures to have a warm bathroom that is still well-ventilated.
The 60-watt light is enough to provide light in your bathroom. Also, it allows you to switch a 7-watt night light that is soft on your eyes when using the bathroom at night. The white grille over the unit provides a great design that will match most of the bathroom without interrupting the internal decors.
It can be your top priority list because of this particular product convenience you by the comfort, silent operation, and warmth it produces.
- Quiet and safe
- Effective vent and heating system
- It requires no battery
- It has a resilient anti-vibration mounting brackets
- The unique design makes it easy to work with various bathroom decors
- Very silent operation since it produces only 0.9 sones
- The 110CFM is enough to keep the bathroom well ventilated
- Fairly expensive
- Poor customer service from the brand
Best whisper quiet bath fan with light and heater: KAZE APPLIANCE Ultra Quiet Exhaust Fan
|Color||2700K (warm white)|
|Wattage||12W main light, 2W night light|
|Air Flow Capacity||120 CFM|
|Dimension||11 3/8 W x 10 1/2 D x 7 5/8 H inch|
What We Liked Most About This Product:
- Silent operation – This exhaust fans only produces 0.3 sones that are not enough to catch human ears. So, without hearing any sound, you can only feel the air. Isn’t it great?
- Excellent ventilation – Along with a noise-free fan, it also has 90 CFM to provide ventilation.
- Installation – The installation process also pretty straightforward. Just require a double hanger mounting bar and 4- & 6-inches duct adapter to fit it a perfect place where you want.
- Individual operation – You can switch on separately each of the features such as light, fan, and heater by using different wall switches.
- Efficient – This bathroom exhaust fans with light and heater comes with an 11 watts LED light and 2 watts LED night light, which not only saves electricity but also a lot of money.
- Too light – This product is very lightweight, just 10.85 pounds, which is good to install in the ceiling.
KAZE APPLIANCE Ultra Quiet Exhaust Fan Review:
KAZE APPLIANCE Ultra Quiet Exhaust Fan the best bathroom exhaust fans with light and heater. So, keep an eye on it before buying one — this reliable bathroom exhaust fan built with high-quality components. Also, permanent lubricant ensures you don’t struggle with the exhaust fan because it needs less maintenance on its lifespan.
This product also features ultra-quiet operation with a galvanized steel housing painted successfully avoid rusting on it. The installing process is also quite easy. With the help of a 24-inch joist center, mounting brackets ensure or universal installation.
If you are a DIYer, you will feel much comforted. Additionally, if you face any issue, you can always hire a professional to do it for you. It also saves a lot of money for you as it doesn’t use a huge amount of energy.
Though it needs less power, compared to others, it effectively gives you a 90 CFM air and 0.3 sones noise level. You can switch on an 11-watt LED light, or a 2-watt LED night light according to your will.
You can control all the operations by using a switch with touch. With the help of it, you can effectively get rid of odor and moisture in your bathroom before and after a shower.
- Quality and reliable performance
- It gives you a quiet and smooth operation
- Very bright light on day and night
- The installation [process is straightforward
- Individually controlling system
It can get noisy after a few months of use
Best Budget bathroom heater fan light combo unit: Delta Electronics BreezRadiance
|Dimensions||14.38 x 8.25 x 5.5 inches|
|Material||Galvanized steel body|
|Air Flow Capacity||80 Cubic Feet Per Minute|
What We Liked Most About This Product:
- It’s Minimum Sound – The produce 1.5 sones meaning it has insignificant noise. So, you can use it.
- It’s made from stainless steel – It prevents rust effectively, so this leads to the sturdiness of this fan.
- To set up this, all you will need is a 4-inch Plastic Duct Adapter.
- The Exhaust Fans could disperse the atmosphere in 90 cubic feet per second that’s beyond the typical fan.
Delta Electronics BreezRadiance Review:
This exhaust fan is actually a combo of a heater, lighting, and enthusiast. With the help of DC brushless motor technologies, it is the product of a few of those, which dedicated to supplying quality bath ventilation fans. It is energy-efficient than standard market AC motors.
This Delta Electronics BreezRadiance unit has a built-in 1300W heating element. This powerful thermostat to help you maintain an even temperature in your bathroom. By reducing moisture, the Delta Electronics BreezRadiance was made to restrain the state of your toilet.
It guarantees you’ve got the quality atmosphere in your toilet, without any health issues. Every venting product from Delta ensures energy efficiency standard along with the Delta Electronics BreezRadiance is no exemption.
It controls an entire airflow of approximately 80 CFM, also absorbs 10.5 W using a 7.6 CFM energy efficiency score per watt. But one of the problems you might feel that it is slightly loud as is produce 1.3 sones. The integrated lighting system, along with a thermostat gives you the right temperature so that you feel comfortable.
You’ll need to choose the direction as this fan blows in the reverse direction of the heater. Because this exhaust fan doesn’t blow directly down, and so you have to strategic about how you install it.
- Low power consumption
- Quiet and easy to install
- Powerful fan and heater
- The light’s okay
- It has DC brushless motors for the best durability
- Having galvanized steel construction prevents corrosion
- It comes with a standard 3-year product warranty.
- Sometime you may face some issue on the ventilation timer
- This product comes with a housing of the light is porous
Quiet yet powerful bathroom exhaust fan heater and light combo unit: Panasonic Whisper Warm Exhaust Fan
|Air Flow Capacity||110 Cubic Feet Per Minute|
|Type of Bulb||Compact Fluroescent Light (CFL)|
What We Liked Most About This Product:
- It has two fans – One to take the air out of your bathroom and another for blowing hot air into the bathroom. It comes with the attached on the heater
- It’s an insulator – A really good thing about this is it is a coated stainless-steel created out of magnesium oxide to transfer heat at precisely the exact same time functions as an insulator once the temperatures of this fan are raised.
- Permanent – The fan was created strong with high-quality parts to not readily be ruined.
- Outstanding venting – The enthusiast contains 110 cubic feet per minute that are good enough for most of the bathroom.
Panasonic Whisper Review:
Panasonic is one of the brands in the venting sector with accomplishments under its belt concerning its products’ quality. In this Panasonic exhaust fan review, you can see the same. This product survives longer and removing the expense of replacing them every couple of years. Thus, it saves a lot of money. It allows you to get various other essential products.
Even the Panasonic WhisperWarm exhaust fan comes from a 1400 W steel sheathed heating. The powerful motor ensures a constant run. To get the best performance you have to set this unit at least eight feet up from the floor.
This unit comes with a flow speed selector that allows you to control the airflow capacity CFM between 80 and 100. So, this model works well both small and big bathrooms efficiently. Also, the operation makes a 0.6 sones noise that does not bother you.
After buying this, you get a powerful fan and heater with the elegant light system. The fan effectively helps to get rid of extra moisture in your bathroom immediately. Also, the soft light has enough power to brightens up the bathroom for late-night showers. Additionally, the installation is pretty easy; with a little handy experience, you can set-up within a short time.
- Produced in the USA
- Separate switch for each fan
- Easy to install and control
- Independent control for heater, vent, light and night light
- The fan provides optimal heat transfer when operating
- It is a silent fan
- It comes with a built-damper to prevent any backdraft
- Fairly expensive
- Sometimes it struggles with sucking up moisture
How to Choose Best Bathroom Exhaust Fans with Light and Heater
It’s essential to select an exhaust fan that is durable, strong, and highly efficient. Also, you have to care about the noise factor because no one would like to use it even though air and light are sufficient. To get the best bathroom exhaust fan with light, you have to consider some critical factors before making your buying decision.
Let’s deep dive into each of these considerations.
This is the number one factor that you have to consider. Who likes an exhaust fan that sounds like a grounding machine whenever it’s in operation?
Because a bathroom exhaust fan with a heater is not enough; also, you want a calm environment so that you can relax. Isn’t it? Most of the time, the highest cfm bathroom fan produces some noise. But it should be a tolerable level. Right?
Some exhaust fan produces the volume of the noise somewhere four or more other two or lesser. You have to make sure you are happy with the sones rating before you invest your money on an exhaust fan.
Ease of Installation:
Why you bother the hassle when you can buy Best bathroom exhaust fans with light and heater that feature with easy installation. So before purchasing an exhaust fan, check this feature is available or not?
Do you know, best bathroom exhaust fans with light and heater allow you to set up the unit on the wall or ceiling depending on your will. In this case, you have to consider the fan model and the size of your bathroom.
You can also find some mode that is come with essential equipment to use in the installation process. Some company provides installation manual, or you can check out their website to see the video with clear instructions.
We recommended using screws for holding bathroom exhaust fans with light and heater to the wall or ceiling, instead of nails.
Everyone prefers a good design instant of bad one. When it comes to the bathroom exhaust fan, it can enhance your reputation. So choose a product that fits in your bathroom very well without compromising their performance.
You have to check out the fan blade, motor, well designed and sized that gives you air without rattles. Don’t forget to check the color and finish of the fan that is very important in the internal appearance.
Also, you have to careful to a chosen exhaust fan that successfully complements your bathroom design. Usually, the white or creamy color is easily fit most of the bathroom ceiling and wall.
Basically, the energy consumption rate determines how much money you can save. This feature significantly reduces your energy bills.
Fortunately, here you can find an energy-efficient exhaust fan list that offers less than 70% on energy compared to other models in the recent market.
Air Flow Capacity:
This is another important issue that you have to pay attention to when selecting a bathroom fan. Because of airflow capacity and size matters most of the case. This is known as airflow capacity, and you may know that airflow capacity is generally measured in CFM (cubic feet per minute).
You have to make sure the fan’s airflow capacity meet the humidity condition in your bathroom effectively. It is your right to have an exhaust fan that will remove excess air and moisture at a healthy rate.
If your bathroom is small, then 50 CFC is enough, or you can buy one over 110 for medium-sized bathrooms. Otherwise, larger bathrooms require over 150 CFC.
So analyses your bathroom size and your personal preferences before putting out your money for an exhaust fan to make an odor-free bathroom.
How To Replace Bathroom Vent Fan
Replacing a bathroom fan is easy. To do that, you don’t have to be a professional DIY person. Now I will show you the step by step process on how to replace the bathroom vent fan by yourself.
Check Properly — Before starting the replacing procedure, make sure, there is any other option available or not? Such it gets the electric power properly, or there is a small issue that restricts the proper operation. After proper investigating, you can start replacing activities.
Know What Type of Fan You Have — It is also necessary to know what type of vent fan you have. Otherwise, it will become harder to replace it as you may make a wrong plan. According to the electric connections, there are two types of vent fans available in the market: hard-wired through your ceiling or standard plug.
Select Your New Vent Fan — There are two things to consider before purchases a Bathroom Exhaust Fan with Light and Heater.
Number 1: Look for a lower “Sone” number. It means the loudness of a fan.
Number 2: Select one that has a higher CMF number. It means how much Cubic Feet of Air can be exhaust from a room per minute.
Require Tools — To replace Bathroom Vent Fan; you will need usual tools such as:
- Circuit tester (voltage detector)
- Drill and bits
- Wire connectors
- Drywall knife
- HVAC tape
Get Rid of Dirt — Bathroom fan exhaust dirt and dust. So, there must be some avalanche that can rain down when you try to remove it. In this case, you can lay a drop cloth down underneath the fan to clean-up easily.
Remove the Grill or Plastic Cover — Make sure you turn off the fan. After that, using a screwdriver unscrews the fan cover to remove it. If you do not see screws, then find a tab that you can push to cover off. Sometimes you have to pry at the edge to remove the old cover gently.
Disconnect the Fan’s Wiring — Using your voltage detector checks the powers off or not? If everything is OK, then you can remove the wires from the housing. You have to remove the plastic connector to separate the cables, too.
Some fans have a standard plug to an outlet. If you see one of these, just unplug it.
Disconnect the Vent Pipe — Detach the flexible vent pipe from the housing. If the vents pipe attached with HVAC tape, you have to peel this away.
Remove the Vent Fan — Find the mounting screws, remove the screws and pull the old fan housing out of the ceiling.
After successfully remove your old bathroom vent fan, its time to install a new one.
Adjust the Ceiling Hole — If required, adjust ceiling holes according to your new fan, after tracing cut the outline with a drywall knife. If your new fan is smaller, you can patch the ceiling drywall to reduce the extra space.
Attach the New Fan — Read the manufacture instructions to get the most natural way. Here I will show you a standard procedure that you can use all types of bathroom vent fan installations.
Go to the attic to conduct your work effectively. If required, you can place plywood across ceiling joists to work on. Get help from someone to hold up the fan from below. Match the brackets to the ceiling joists then drive screws until the housing is securely in place.
Placing the Vent Pipe — You can use the old pipe that was attached to the old fan. Use HVAC wrapping tape to hold the pipe securely in place.
Connect the Electrical Wires — Now, it’s time to connect your new bathroom vent fan. To do that, first, unscrew the junction box cover and pull out the three wires. After that, join the wires to the corresponding colored (white to white, yellow to yellow, etc.) wires in your ceiling.
Cover Up and Test the Fan — You know how to cover off the bathroom vent fan now do the opposite and cover it up. After that, turn on the electric power and check that everything works well. If you notice any issue, then turn off the power and check your work to ensure you installed the fan correctly.
How To Install a Bath Exhaust Fan
There you can select one from the best bathroom exhaust fans with light and heater that adds the best value of your money. It is the right time to say goodbye to all the cracked paints and overgrown mildew. Don’t hesitate to make comments and questions. We will be glad to provide further assistance to make a perfect decision. To Know More clean your house
You can Check more entire bathroom decoration
Our More Home Accesoriestips
- Best vacuum under $100 consumer reports October 2019
- Top 10 Easy Home Robotic Floor Duster Review, Comparison & Buying Guide
- Top 5 Easy Home Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Ultimate Review 2019
- iRobot Braava 380t robot mop (Ultimate Review 2019)
- House Cleaning Schedule For Housekeeper
- Le Creuset dishwasher safe
- House Cleaning Secrets You Probably Need Today
- Home Dry Cleaning Kit for Clothes
- 10 Things Bar Keepers Friend Uses Best way clean your Home Depot
Additional Resource About Bath Room Exhaust
how to replace bathroom vent, light, heater?
where is the best place to put an exhaust fan in a bathroom?
how long should you run a bathroom exhaust fan
how to install a new bathroom exhaust fan without attic access
how to clean bathroom exhaust fan with light
how to insulate bathroom exhaust fan duct